JOIN A TEAM OF SUCCESSFUL FRANCHISEES!
Be in business for yourself, but not by yourself!
Becoming our next Jigsaw franchisee can bring financial and personal success in a fun and creative way. Our award-winning package could be just what you are looking for. Create the perfect work life balance, working part time hours for a potential full-time wage.
Our franchise package
Franchise Fee: £8995 plus VAT
Equipment and launch marketing campaign: £3750 plus VAT
Monthly royalty fee: 10%
Monthly marketing fee: 2%
Full training is led by our founder Nicola Lander who set up the business over 25 years ago and personally ensures that each new Jigsaw school meets our high standards of customer care and brilliant, fun and engaging classes.
Find out more about our head office team HERE
You will be training on every aspect of the business including but not limited to:
• Day to day running of our school
• Finding the perfect venue to hold our classes
• Day to day administration of your school
• Staff recruitment and management
• Marketing your school including full social media overview
• Policies including health and safety, GDPR and child protection
• Guidance on legal requirements and accounting for your business
• Operations manual and use of our IT systems
Our ongoing support includes access to the following
• Launch support from an experienced Jigsaw franchisee and our head office team
• Access to our very evolving operations manual.
• Ongoing site visits
• Email and telephone meetings
• Top up training on improvements to the business model
• Annual reviews
• Annual general meetings
All the administrative functions of the business are handled by our bespoke online system which make the less attractive side of running any business easy and quick so you can focus on delivering excellent classes and customer service.
The benefits of franchising
• Proven business model – over 25 years of experience
• Strong brand association
• Strong marketing support
• Professional business support by a dedicated head office team.
• Ongoing training and mentoring
• A ready-made business with quick and easy set up due to our experience
• Resale value
We believe the key to a successful Jigsaw school is finding the right people. We understand you need time before you make any commitment so there is no hard sell and never any obligation to proceed once you come and meet with us. Our initial meetings are just a way for you to gather as much information as possible.
We look forward to discussing the opportunity and helping you to decide if our business is right for you.
Please contact us on 020 8108 0485 or email email@example.com.